15 Ways to Support Your Fiction-Writing Habit
For fiction writers, the gap between famine and feast can extend beyond our means, so it’s important to develop additional income streams to ensure a steady cash flow.
You know your work is worthy of payment, and you may even have assurance you’ll be paid, but bills, incidentals, groceries, and even spouses, vie for the attention of your dwindling bank balance, often before your next check is due.
So, what’s the solution?
(1) Quit writing? Abandon your passion? Give up on your dream?
(2) Or, develop additional sources of revenue to sustain you through the dry spells.
You’re leaning toward the second choice, right? However, a “but” creeps in, and it’s a biggie – time.
Sure, we all could use extra income, BUT (there it is!), who has TIME to do that?
This presentation offers ideas for developing passive income for writers. Once put into place, these income streams can bring cash flow with little to no upkeep.
And, for those times when you money now, investing a little time and effort into some active income streams can result in quick cash.
Attendees will learn:
- The difference between passive and active income.
- Reasons why some people fail at developing supplemental income streams.
- How to succeed at developing supplemental income.
- Fifteen specific ways writers can create either passive or active income to supplement their fiction writing.
- How to maintain a balance between writing and developing additional income streams.
If you are interested in booking me to present this topic to your group, please complete the form below: